Mar 7, 2013

"Tubin' the Wekiva" by Sally Shisler



"Tubin' the Wekiva" by Sally Shisler
(4x4") - 201301, SOLD

The first painting of 2013.  Felt great to clear off cobwebs and do some dusting in my studio today. I have some images from last summer at Wekiva Springs State Park here in Florida that I'm planning to share. This boy's swimming trunks caught my eye because of how luminous they were relative to all the other greens and yellows in the scene.
Unless otherwise noted, listed prices are offered to my subscribed blog members. If you are interested in purchasing a painting, but are not yet subscribed, simply enter your email address in the join box on my home page. As a subscriber you will receive special values on your purchases and periodic promotions will give you the opportunity to enjoy my paintings in real life at even more affordable prices!

2 comments:

Randall Cogburn said...

Nice thick paint Sally and like the yellow of the trunks.

~Randall

Satpal Kadole said...

Beautiful & Inspiring Paintings.....