Will debut at my Solo Exhibition
at the Grace Gallery in Winter Park, Fl
Evening reception is January 8th, 2015
This painting is the first in a series of small studies that will be displayed alongside their larger works at my show this coming January. All studies will be painted with brushes; large works will be palette knife with brushwork backgrounds. Stay posted throughout this month - I'll be sharing my work as it is finished. All work created will be available at Grace Gallery from early January through February 15th.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ONLINE PRINT BOUTIQUE
Did you miss out on the chance to purchase your favorite original painting? An image that really sent you...the one that you were certain you had to have because it brought forth a fond memory, told a story, or simply brought fresh joy to your day? This brand new print gallery collection includes my most popular work from the years 2011-2014. Here you will find all of your favorite images. It's a place where you can view and consider each image carefully because here, there is no such thing as "the one that got away".
• Three Day Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy Workshop scheduled for January 6-8th, 2015 at the Crealde School of Art in Orlando Florida. (Winter Park Area). $420 for members; $440 for non-members. Workshop is limited to 15 students and will coincide with my Solo Show at Grace Gallery at the Ancient Olive. For more workshop information, please email Barbara Tiffany or call 407-656-4155.
• Four Day Intensive - Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy with focus on clean color mixing based on theory. Workshop scheduled for January 28th-31st, 2015 - FULL
• Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy Workshop scheduled for May 2015 at The Art School in Sandy Springs Atlanta, Georgia. $450 for 3 days. For more information, please call Donna Thomas at 404-313-7356.
• Private Lessons at my studio in Winter Garden, FL. Cost is $100 for three hours. Those interested, please call or email me at 321-331-3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
• Now Available! Sally Shisler - Contemporary Impressionist Painter, A Collection of Palette Knife Paintings from 2011-2014
COMING IN EARLY 2015:
• Sally Shisler - Color Mixing for Radiant Harmony in your Paintings. This book will go in depth on how I prepare my colors from careful subject observation through completion of a painting. Step by step color choices and mixing will be diagrammed with detailed written instruction.